Classes, Workshops & Retreats
Utilize Mindfulness skills to create positive change in an individual or group setting.
Contact Mountain Heart Counseling for more information
- Mindful Presence: Pathway to Healing From Trauma
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Self Compassion Classes meet at 1244 Clairmont Rd., Suite 106, at 5:45-7:45 on Tuesdays. The Retreat is on the Saturday following the 5th class
- Individual Mindfulness Training
- The fee for classes is $425, which includes the $100 deposit. The fee covers all the classes, the Retreat, and the audio and reading materials that support your practice. *Payment plans are available.
- Please call 770-338-7463 for more information about the next course or individual Mindfulness training and to begin the registration process.
CALL 770-338-7463 OR EMAIL
Additional classes offered periodically:
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression
- Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness
- Interpersonal Mindfulness
- New! Mindful Presence: The Pathway to Healing from Trauma, using mindfulness practices and trauma-informed yoga to mitigate the effects of trauma in your life
The registration process for classes or individual training includes a conversation to discuss your needs and expectations and to answer any questions you may have. If you and I decide that the course is a good fit for you, fill out the information form and two questionnaires listed below. The questionnaires, which are filled out before the day of the first class and after the last class, give us information about your progress in the Mindfulness course. The DASS is a measure of depression, anxiety and stress, and the 5 Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire measures various measures of Mindfulness.
**Contact Mountain Heart Counseling for class details and information concerning corporate and workplace classes and workshops.